The Years 9 to 12 Project will be holding regional consultation forums for students and teachers.
Opt in sessions. There will be some form of electronic participation available, through skype, webinar or video (exact method TBC).
Student Voice sessions will be co-facilitated by the Years 9 to 12 Project, Years 9 to 12 Learning (Curriculum Leaders – CLs) and the Youth Network of Tasmania (YNOT):
- These sessions will gather student feedback about the Years 9 to 12 Curriculum Framework and ideas for course development.
- A small group of student representatives from Years 9 to 12 are invited from each school.
- If a teacher is required to transport students to the forums then a day’s relief will be provided to the school.
Teacher forums will be co-facilitated by the Years 9 to 12 Project, Years 9 to 12 Learning:
- These sessions will introduce teachers to learning area roadmaps and discuss potential course submission proposals for development in 2020.
- Student Voice Forums: 10:30am – 2:30 pm with Youth Network of Tasmania (YNOT) and Years 9 to 12 Learning team (Curriculum Leaders)
- Teacher Forums: 3:00 to 5:00 pm with Years 9 to 12 Learning team (Curriculum Leaders)
|Burnie (North West)||Burnie Arts & Convention Centre||18 February 2020||Eventbrite|
|Devonport (North West)||Paranaple Centre||19 February 2020||Eventbrite|
|Launceston (Northern)||Door of Hope | Launceston Convention Centre||20 February 2020||Eventbrite|
|Hobart (Southern)||Sustainability Learning Centre||24 February 2020||Eventbrite|
|Hobart (Southern)||Professional Learning Institute (PLI)||25 February 2020||Eventbrite|
Department of Education, Catholic and Independent schools. Students in Years 9-12. Teachers of Years 9-12 (high schools, extension schools, district schools, colleges).
Please book for a Teacher forum using Eventbrite links above by COB Friday, 14 February
Please register to bring a group to a Student Voice forum by emailing the Years 9 to 12 Project.