September Moderation Meetings – Libraries: North and South
Moderation Task: Academic Integrity – meeting the TASC requirements
Our focus areas are:
- Appropriate Referencing – teaching tools/completed worksheets, Turnitin Reports, assignments from Pre Tertiary subjects
- Understanding Plagiarism
Teacher-Librarians are asked to bring the following samples from their own classes where possible for sharing with the group:
- Samples of student work detailing different ratings for subjects with criteria such as:
- Access, research and evaluate information
- Communicate information in a variety of forms.
- Turnitin (Plagiarism Detection) Reports for students
- Tools and assessment tests that Teacher Librarians use to access a student’s familiarity with referencing and plagiarism.
- Your school/college policy and procedure documents for academic integrity