Years 9 – 12 Learning provides professional learning opportunities throughout the year to Tasmanian teachers who have year 11 and 12 classes undertaking TASC accredited courses.
Information on cross-curricular PL will appear on this page. Information on learning area or course specific PL can also be found on the various learning area pages.
Years 11 and 12 – December 2019 – Statewide Professional Learning Day
Years 9 – 12 Learning is providing a program of professional learning to support teachers from all sectors intending to deliver the following courses in 2020.
The courses for which Professional Learning is being offered are shown below:
Wednesday 4 December 2019 – Newstead College – 10.00 am to 3.00 pm
- Tasmanian Aboriginal Studies – Level 2 – Link to the Tasmanian Aboriginal Studies Agenda.
Thursday 5 December 2019 – Newstead College – 10.00 am to 3.00 pm
- Agricultural Enterprise Level 2 and Agricultural Systems Level 3 – Link to the Agricultural Enterprise and Agricultural Systems Agenda.
- First Nations Studies – Level 3 – Link to the First Nations Studies Agenda.
- Languages (Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese) Level 2 and Level 3 – all combined in the one meeting – Link to the Languages Agenda.
- Media Production Foundation Level 2 and Media Production Level 3 – Link to the Media Production L2 & L3 Agenda.
Please note we require all participants to register for the professional learning meetings.
A light lunch will be provided for all participants.
Registration is available here.
Please ensure you have registered by COB on Wednesday 27 November.