Years 9 to 12 Learning have developed Road Maps for each of the nine Learning Areas as part of the course development process. The Road Maps show a possible future state for each Learning Area including which courses are being developed throughout 2020 and 2021 for accreditation and delivery in 2022.
The Road Maps:
- were previously presented for consultation earlier this year, and have been updated, informed by feedback received from consultation, Learning Area Groups and Years 9 to 12 Project Working Groups
- each contain the current course offerings for each Learning Area and a staged process of either replacing or creating new courses. The first stage (Tranche 1) of development is now underway in 2020
- will be available for feedback from teachers and other stakeholders until the end of the year.
If there are any questions or feedback on the roadmap(s) please email: Years9to12learning@education.tas.gov.au
Scoping Paper – Stakeholder Consultation
Each course during its development will have four formal points of consultation:
- Course Scope (Scoping Paper)
- Structural Overview and Key Features
- Initial Draft Course
- Final Draft Course
Tranche 1 course consultation will occur between September 2020 and June 2021.
- Scoping Papers will be published on the Years 11 and 12 website from 7 September to 25 September 2020
- During this period, stakeholders will be able to review and lodge their feedback about each course Scoping Paper on the link provided with the Papers.
More information about course development is available on the Years 11 and 12 website.