Audience: All Years 9 to 12 School Leaders and Teachers including VET and Vocational Learning teachers.
Dates: The programs will be delivered over a four-day period, 1, 2, 6 and 7 December, giving schools and teacher flexibility in when they engage.
Delivery: A combination of sessions offered across morning and afternoon with different modes of delivery available – Face to face (COVID restrictions dependent), Online and Pre-recorded sessions. Meetings will be recorded where possible and made available online post session.
Program: Professional learning experience that explores the following:
- Case for Change in Years 9 to 12
- Leading Implementation of Years 9 to 12 Planned Programs of Learning – Case Studies in Tasmania
- Focus Areas and Pedagogy
- Curriculum and Assessment
- Preparing Learners for Work and Life
- Supporting Transitions and Change
Further details about this event will be published soon.
Please share the flyer with your colleagues.