Please download and print off the attached samples and support materials (or bring along a device on which you can view the samples) and bring them to the meeting. (Paper copies of samples, support materials and course documents will not be provided on the day).
There will be some time in the meeting to assess the samples but it will be useful to have already read them beforehand.
You will be assessing the EXAM samples against Section A, C1 and 7; Section B, C2 and 7.
- (Section A), Criterion 1 (Elements 2, 4 and 5) & Criterion 7 (Elements 1, 2, 3 and 6)
- (Section B), Criterion 2 (Elements 2, 4 and 5) & Criterion 7 (Elements 1, 2, 3 and 6)
Not all samples need to be moderated (as IPs have also been provided).
The Moderation Leader may indicate which samples to moderate, for example Section A OR Section B; the remainder may be taken away by teachers for future reference.
You will be assessing the IP samples against
- Criterion 3
- Criterion 6*
- Criterion 8*
(*Criteria 6 and 8 should be prioritised)
Please also ensure you bring a copy of the Course Document.
- PSYCHOLOGY- LEVEL 3 – Exam Specs
- PSYCHOLOGY_LEVEL 3_Assessment Report
- PSYCHOLOGY_LEVEL 3_Criteria
- PSYCHOLOGY_LEVEL 3_Exam Sample 1
- PSYCHOLOGY_LEVEL 3_Exam Sample 2
- PSYCHOLOGY_LEVEL 3_Exam Sample 3
- PSYCHOLOGY_LEVEL 3_Exam Sample 4
- PSYCHOLOGY_LEVEL 3_IP_Sample 1
- PSYCHOLOGY_LEVEL 3_IP_Sample 2
- PSYCHOLOGY_LEVEL 3_IP Sample 3
- PSYCHOLOGY_LEVEL 3_IP Sample 4