The following course has being developed for re-accreditation in 2017 – this is the Final Consultation Draft Publication Stage. View full details of the Course Development Procedures.
Before reaching this stage, each course has already been through a rigorous process of consultation and writing with critical friends and Learning Area Groups (LAGs) made up of representatives from Curriculum Services, the teaching profession and other bodies such as TasTAFE and the University of Tasmania as appropriate. Details of each LAG are available on the relevant learning area page.
Courses have also been through a Quality Assurance process involving both Curriculum Services and TASC.
This course will be published for a period of two (2) weeks from Friday 17 June 2016 to Thursday 30 June 2016 (now closed) for all stakeholders to provide feedback and constructive suggestions on:
- Learning Outcomes
- Work Requirements
- Whether there are any barriers to providing this course in 2017
- What suggestions respondents have for overcoming those barriers.
Where possible we would appreciate if schools and colleges ask teachers to consult prior to feedback in order to provide a single response. However, individuals are also welcome to provide feedback.
This post includes:
- Legal Studies Foundation Level 2 Final Consultation Draft
- Guide to New TASC Course – Legal Studies Foundation Level 2
- Final Consultation Draft Feedback (now closed)