2 Feb 2017
- In collaboration with Dr Michele Anstey & Dr Geoff Bull I have developed the following five day professional learning program – Multimodality and Visual Literacy with Anstey and Bull
- This learning program is designed for Years 9-12 English teachers across all sectors who are ready to further their leadership journey and drive positive pedagogical change in their school networks in the teaching of multiliteracies and multimodality.
- Through collaborative inquiry and evidence based classroom research, this program focuses on supporting English teachers to deeply understand effective teacher practice in literacy and pedagogy in line with Australian
- I would encourage you to participate in this professional learning will place participants as leaders within our state English Years 7-12 community.
- To ensure that this is viable expressions of interest are called for by March 3 2017 through at the Professional Learning Institute at https://pli.education.tas.gov.au/programs/For-School-Teachers/Pages/Multimodality-and-Visual-Literacy-with-Anstey-and-Bull.aspx