In response to requests for professional learning for English Level 3 and English Foundations Level 2, I am proposing to run a series of short workshops focussing on internal English assessment task design using the Backward Design Planning process.
The purpose of these workshops is to:
- provide teachers with the opportunity to collaboratively develop assessment questions/tasks
- unpack criterion elements and understand their relationship to the course content
- examine and develop an understanding of the key terms used in the criterion standards.
In order to determine if these sessions are viable would you please complete an expression of interest by close of business 5.00 p.m. Friday May 5 2017.
I will confirm the sessions via this website.
If you have any questions regarding this professional learning please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
Kind regards Lisa
Session date and times
North West: Burnie
- Tuesday 23 May 2017 – 4.00 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- Wednesday 24 May 2017 – 4.00 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- Thursday 25 May 2017 – 4.00 p.m. to 5.30 p.m
NB: Venues yet to be determined