Timeline for reviewing/revising courses that were new in 2016
- Nov – Dec 2016 Formstack consultation
- Dec – Jan 2017 Curriculum Services work with TASC to address any major concerns
- Dec – Jan 2017 Teachers will be advised by start of Term 1 of outcome of this process (including responses to issues raised)
The following courses are being reviewed by Curriculum Services. If you would like to raise any issues – please select the link in the table. Links will remain open until Friday 2nd December (end of Week 8 in Term 4.)
Before providing feedback – please note the threshold for changing a course that has been accredited is high and will be considered in terms of likely outcomes for learners. Please ensure you have discussed your concerns with your Principal/Curriculum AP/Line Manager before submitting.
There must be either:
- a factual error, typographical error or outdated material that needs updating
- an issue with the course document that is demonstrably affecting Learner Outcomes.