Course Development Phase
|Course Development Phase||Status|
|Course Development Planning||closed|
|Public Consultation and Revision||Current|
|Initial Course Development|
|TASC Formal Review and Feedback|
|Public Consultation and Revision|
|Submission for Accreditation|
*refer to Learning Area pages for updates for specific course development activity.
Critical Friends – Appointed April 2022
The role of a Critical Friend is:
- someone who has high-level subject matter knowledge and interest in the course under development
- to extend and question thinking and to offer alternatives; and
- support the work of the Curriculum Lead (CL) in the course development process.
For more information on the Terms of Reference and Role of a Critical Friend, including selection criteria, please read this document.
Course Development Update – HASS and HPE
The following Senior Secondary courses intended to be part of Tranche 2 will now be deferred to a later tranche as a result of resolving outstanding course development:
- Sport and the Athlete 1
- Athlete Development 2 and 3
- Humans and History 1
- History: Modern 3
- History: Ancient 3
To ensure continuity of pathways, Years 9-12 Learning are working together with the Office of TASC to seek an extension for the following existing courses:
- Athlete Development 2
- Modern History 3
- Ancient History 3
- You, Your Family and the Community 2.