Teachers and the wider educational community are key partners in the course development process.
The initial Road Maps published in August 2020 outlined:
- a possible future state,
- current course offerings of each Learning Area, and
- a proposed staged process of replacing and/or creating new courses.
In response to feedback received through the Tranche 1 development process Years 9-12 Learning updated:
- the intended year by year program of course renewal
- produced a new Course Provision guide
- aligned course development to revised implementation timeframes, and
- produced a next iteration of the curriculum roadmaps are now called Learning Area Overviews (below).
A Tranche 1A and 1B Summary is now available.