Teachers and the wider educational community are key partners in the course development process.
The Road Maps below published in August 2020 outlined:
- a possible future state,
- current course offerings of each Learning Area, and
- a proposed staged process of replacing and/or creating new courses.
In response to feedback received through the Tranche 1 development process Years 9 to 12 Learning are currently:
- updating the intended year by year program of course renewal,
- producing a new Course Provision guide
- aligning course development to revised implementation timeframes, and
- producing a next iteration of the curriculum roadmaps.
A Tranche 1A and 1B Summary is now available.
Please note: Roadmaps below are point-in-time documents. Revised Roadmaps will be available during Term 3 2021.
Road Maps – August 2020
Any questions or feedback on the roadmap(s) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.