Teachers and the wider educational community are key partners in the course development process.
The Road Maps below published in August 2020 outlined:
- a possible future state,
- current course offerings of each Learning Area, and
- a proposed staged process of replacing and/or creating new courses.
In response to feedback received through the Tranche 1 development process Years 9 to 12 Learning are currently:
- updating the intended year by year program of course renewal,
- producing a new Course Provision guide
- aligning course development to revised implementation timeframes, and
- producing a next iteration of the curriculum roadmaps.
A Tranche 1A and 1B Summary is now available.
Please note: Road Maps below are point-in-time documents. Revised Road Maps will be available during Term 3 2021.
Road Maps – August 2020
English Curriculum Road Map (PDF, 582 KB)
HASS Curriculum Road Map (PDF, 4071 KB)
HPE Curriculum Road Map (PDF, 2597 KB)
Languages Curriculum Road Map (PDF, 2349 KB)
Mathematics Curriculum Road Map (PDF, 2485 KB)
Mixed Field Curriculum Road Map (PDF, 3410 KB)
Science Curriculum Road Map (PDF, 3845 KB)
Technologies Curriculum Road Map (PDF, 493 KB)
The Arts Curriculum Road Map (PDF, 2529 KB)
Any questions or feedback on the Road Maps please email: email@example.com.