VET Assessment Validation and Resource Sharing
September 2017 VET Assessment Validation and Resource Sharing Instruction for North and South
VET coordinators will have the opportunity to:
- validate assessment tasks and moderate student work for a unit of work with colleagues
- share and collaborate on the unit assessment mapping of a unit of competency
- share training and assessment records.
Each coordinator is asked to bring the relevant documents and a fully charged laptop to the session.
For the validation process VET Coordinators need to bring the following for the unit being validated
- Unit cover sheet
- Unit assessment mapping
- Assessment tasks for the unit
- Assessed work for a student for the unit
- Marking guides
Printed units of competency from training.gov.au
Coordinators should check the sharing on the Quality Management System of TSC RTO for all units validated during the past 2 years.