A suite of workspaces representing all Year 11-12 English courses have been developed using Microsoft Teams for teachers to share resources.
Each English Teams workspace currently contains two folders: Teaching Strategies and English Texts. Please feel free to add any relevant resources for sharing as per the guidelines below.
Access to the Workspace
- Each workspace will be populated using teacher contact details from the 2019 moderation data.
- Please note that teachers will receive an invitation to join the workspace from Microsoft Teams not Curriculum Services. Teachers can choose to either accept the invitation or ignore it.
- If teachers would like access to other workspaces please make the request via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines: Copyright and appropriate use of the Teams workspace
- Please note that any material posted to this site must comply with legislated copyright conventions.
- Additionally as the Teams workspace is hosted on a Tasmanian Government server any information posted to this site can be accessed through a right to information request, which includes any content and name of person posting the content, so please be mindful of these facts when making submissions to the site.
How to use the Workspace
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via email.